- To spread joy in our own lives and the lives of others.
- To help strengthen relationships and create happy moments of connection with those you love.
- For your little ones to feel heard and empowered, and to help mould their young minds to seek out the good in every day.
- To give back to others where we can, we are currently supporting the Royal Manchester Children’s Hospital with all the vital work they do.
- Most importantly, to live a happy and joyful life, appreciating all that’s good, as often as we can.
HERE ARE SOME FUN FACTS ABOUT OUR BUSINESS
The idea for Hey Happy came from a daily practice enjoyed by our founder and her son.
“Practice what you preach and all that!”
Our founder’s son, Harvey, aged 5, came up with the Positivity Pebble.
“We think that’s pretty awesome. Go Harvey!”
Our box of cards is completely carbon neutral.
“It wasn’t easy, but we think it was worth it!”
We support Royal Manchester Children’s Hospital and their specialised therapeutic team, by donating £1 from every box sold.
“Good deed done”
We hope you share in our Hey Happy feeling.
Don’t forget to share your #heyhappyme at @heyhappyltd